I have to admit something to you: I suffer from premature ejaculation. I know, I couldn’t
last more than two minutes after I’ve penetrated my partner’s vagina but I took solace in
the fact that I am actually not alone.
According to numerous studies, one in three men actually suffers from the same
condition but I am glad that it is actually treatable by doing certain things, including (but
not limited to) taking male enhancement pills and having a proper diet.
Men are often led to believe that women want at least 30 minutes of penetrative sex in
order for them to reach orgasm, but that is actually not the case. Part of the reason why
men would instantly assume that is that the porn industry has put that notion into their
I know that you’ve watched pornographic material at some point in your life and you
might think that sex should last at least 30 minutes, but that is actually an outlier than
You see, women actually prefer sex to last anywhere between 10-20 minutes with 10
minutes being in the more acceptable range and 20 is stretching it.
Men can take solace in the fact that women actually look at the entire picture, which
means that they not only care about the penetration part but they also care about the
foreplay as well.
Another common fallacy that men believe is that the longer the penis, the better the
satisfaction a woman gets. Well, that is only partly true but that is because of preference
more than anything else.
The truth is that the vast majority of women (around 65%, according to a study
published by the Journal of Sexual Medicine) found that men who have an average dick
size of 4.5-5.5 inches actually have good enough sizes. Longer penises (aside from
preference) are more for an experience rather than what women really want to have in
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
Since PE is quite common in men all over the world, it is important that you know what
factors actually cause it. Here are some of the causes:
- Hormonal Imbalance- Men who are low in testosterone and high in serotonin
may have lower sex drives than those who have normal levels
- Excessive Porn Consumption- Porn trains men to come off too quickly thanks to the surge of dopamine that usually happens when a man masturbates
- Anxiety or Depression- This is more of a psychological aspect but it is definitely one of the causes of premature ejaculation. Being anxious about your performance in bed may actually have a huge impact on your sex drive.
Now that you know what factors cause premature ejaculation, here are some solutions
to solving this particular problem:
- Hypnosis- People who suffer from performance anxiety may want to look into NLP or hypnosis as it helps them treat their anxious states
- Eating Healthy- Having a well-balanced diet ensures that your body gets all the nutrition it needs to perform optimally. This can also mean that your penis will get harder and stronger while also making sure that it doesn’t tap out as soon as it enters ‘battle’
- Trying Different Positions- There are certain positions that can give immense pleasure to men, which will help them ejaculate so much quicker than others. Try out different sex positions until you find one that is not only easy to do but also ensures that you can buy some time to make her feel good a bit longer than